o View The Full Constitution and Rules click link below.
40 COMMANDO ASSOCIATION ROYAL MARINES
SECTION 1- CONSTITUTION
1. The Title of the Association shall be the ''40 Commando Association Royal Marines".
2. The conduct of the Association’s affairs shall be in the hands of the President and the duly elected officers of the association who shall be answerable to the Association at Annual General Meetings.
3. The Term "Royal Marines" when used in these Rules shall be held to mean any person who is
serving, or who has served in the Royal Marines, or the Royal Marines Reserve. Or served with 40 Commando RM
4. the term “40 Commando Association” when used in these Rules shall be deemed to mean any person who is a member of the association who has served on the strength of 40 Commando RM
SECTION II – OBJECTIVES
5. To maintain and promote esprit de corps and comradeship amongst all Royal Marines, to keep
them in touch with one another, and with the activities of the serving Corps and in
furtherance of these main objectives to:
a. Advise members on any related Royal Marines or Association matter.
b. To forward for consideration to The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust via either SSAFA, The
Royal British Legion or Central Office any case of hardship, or distress, in which direct
financial assistance is sought, or other assistance is required. Ultimately the Royal
Marines Benevolent Fund (RMBF) will contribute to these cases.
c. To establish and maintain contact with such other organisations that concern themselves
with the welfare of the Armed Forces, to ensure that due consideration is given to the
interests of Royal Marines.
d. To make donations to those Armed Forces charities which benefit Royal Marines.